POSTS

Monday, January 10, 2011

Anna's Moroccan green fish curry

I am not very good at this blogging thing i have decided. My writing skills aren't great, my photography is poor, and i don't seem to find the time. I have three recipes i've cooked still not published!
But i do love to cook new things and thats what i'm here for, mainly to remind myself what went right and what went wrong!
So a couple of nights ago i cooked Anna's Moroccan green fish curry with snapper from Quickies in the Kitchen
http://www.lifestylefood.com.au/recipes/12365/moroccan-green-fish-curry-with-snapper
It was yet another simple recipe to chuck together. I was able to burn my capsicum skin, something i have only done for the second time (and i have improved). I used my little blow torch (a lovely present from my wonderful husband for our anniversary) and then my gas stove top. I then wrapped in cling wrap and allowed to sweat before removing skin.
That was probably the most complex part of the recipe. I only used 3 small snapper fillets and so i reduced the cooking times at every step. I also only used one tin of coconut cream.
The final dish was lovely, a very mild, even subtle curry that complemented the soft flavoursome fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to comment