POSTS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nigella's maple pecan bundt cake

I was given Nigella Kitchen (the book) for christmas. I really love it, you can't help but read every word, i love her style. I have already cooked many of the recipes just from watching the show on lifestyle. My first glance at the book had this recipe stand out to me straight away.
I had my cousins coming over today so i cooked it. I have not seen the recipe cooked on the show and could not find a web link to it except for another blog http://purelyfood.wordpress.com/2010/10/05/nigellas-maple-pecan-bundt-cake/
It was lovely, a nice afternoon tea cake. My oven once again let me down, i overcooked on one side and undercooked on the other. Otherwise it was quite a dense cake but well suited the delicious moist filling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to comment