POSTS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Anna's Persian Spiced Beef with Spinach and Chickpea Terrine

This recipe for Persian Beef and Chickpea Terrine is Anna Gare's from Quickies in the Kitchen.
It is quite simple but you need to make the terrine in advance. The terrine has three components - wilted spinach, caramelised balsamic onions, and chickpeas with yoghurt/herb dressing. When tasted on its own the flavour of the terrine is nice yet very rich but when paired with the spiced beef it becomes really something special.


The beef is coated in a very flavoursome rub including spices, coriander leaves and pistachios.
I really loved this dish, so much flavour.

7 comments:

  1. I always love these Persian style recipes, looks absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks excellent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chickpea terrine sounds very interesting! I've never tried that before !:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really interesting and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is unique and sounds delicious to me. Great with the pistachio addition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That also looks so delic! I will have to make, thank you! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to comment